Sunday, July 27, 2014

Hi und Good Bye!

Hello everybody,

Tanja here. It's my second and already last post on the Create a smile stage today. There are a few personal reasons for my (harsh) decision to leave the designteam.
I'm so sad. I will miss all these most talented, kind, always helpful and so funny ladies of this wonderful team.

Last but not least a big thank you to Christine.
She let me be a part of it all. A part of the birth of her (our) baby called Create A Amile. Christine, you are the best. I don't know a lot of people with so much talent and burning ambition. It's thrilling. I learned so much from you. Thanks for your support. Always patient with me *lol*
Perhaps I can come back one day !? Who knows...

Stop! Now it's enough. Otherwise I'll start to cry.

Now here is my project. It's not a card - it's a little gift for someone who needs a break (myself? *lol*)
It's a wrapping for bath salts. And bath salts perfectly fit together with the bath tub from the stamp set Comfy, don't they?

Close up:

I hope the different pictures explain how it works.
I have a die to create the package (with my Bigshot). I glued the workpiece together and decorated it with twine (wink to Christine).
Then I attached the bath tub and I used crystal effects to immitate water drops.
That's all.

Here with the bath salts behind the package:


And here the bath salts inside:


Hope you found some inspiration in my post today.


Thank you all for supporting me.
Take care of yourself.

Hugs
Tanja




8 comments:

  1. Oh, es ist schade, dass du das Design Team verlässt. Dein Stil ist so einzigartig! :) Ich hoffe du hast einen ganz wundervollen und schönen Grund und kommst bald zurück.
    Liebe Grüße
    Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your project and you will be missed!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun giftie, your talents will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute gift idea! We will miss you too talented girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!
    Tanja...you will be missed a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Das ist echt schade!!!
    Tolle Idee und wunderschön umgesetzt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful gift package...all the best in all you do in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wonderful Tanja and it's so sad that you are leaving hope to see you back in the future.

    ReplyDelete