Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Die-cuts coloring tutorial


Hi! Francine here! 
Today, I'm back with a new card and video tutorial featuring the Create A Smile stamp set called Ausflippen (it’s a German sentiment set). Here is my project: 






In this video, I want to show you how to color die-cuts with Copic markers. I used a mushroom design that I cut with the Silhouette cutting machine.



I used the "Mach mal Pause" sentiment which means "Take a break" in German.
You can see how I did my card in the video below!




CLICK THE HD ICON TO SEE THE VIDEO IN BETTER QUALITY





Stamp set: Ausflippen (Create A Smile)
Inks: Hero Hues Black Dye Ink (Hero Arts)
Silhouette: Mushrooms by Cali Arroyo
Copic markers: mushroom caps: R17, R27, R46, R39; stems: W1, W3, W4, W5, W7; grass: G21, YG63, YG93, YG99
Various: 3D foam pads, Stamp-a-majig, tape runner (removable & permanent), white gel pen (Sakura)






Color your die-cuts with Copic, pencils or watercolors.

If your die-cut is small or thin, fix it with removable tape on a piece of cardstock before you start. It will be easier to color! 


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

5 comments: