Sunday, July 26, 2015

Bams!

Hi everyone! :) I've been wanting to get out of my comfort zone in terms of colour combination so I decided to use this bright blue as my inspiration for this card. I don't think I've ever used this blue in any of my projects before but there's always a first right? What colour combination would you try? 




I wanted to use a colour that I don't usually use as an inspiration but at the same time to make some boy-ish friendly card.

I wanted the no-line watercolouring look. My favourite what to do this is to use any of the lighter inks I have. This time I used the antique linen.


For the "sunlight", I coloured using distress ink markers directly on the paper. And then I used a very wet brush to pull the colours.



Create A Smile Stamps - Uplifting
Create A Smile Stamps - Ausflippen


Another good way to control where you watercolour go when you want to cover a large area is to paint clean water to the area and drop your paint to the wet area. 


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Thanks for stopping by,


Marina

4 comments:

  1. Looking for simple way for purchasing online grocery products? Send Bams grocery shopping list is the effective common thread that can run through
    your frugal training.
    send bams

    ReplyDelete