Sunday, July 5, 2015

Guest Designer Angel Johns Part 3 (Last part - boooo!)


Hello all! 

This is Angel and I'm back for my third and final day here on the blog to share another project. I have loved my time here. Maybe Christine won't notice if I just hang out for another few months to design for you. Hee Hee! (Christine: "We would notice! How could your amazing work stay un-recognized?!)

For today, I have a colorful card using gelatos, embossing powder with a background stamp and my Zig Clean Color Brush Pens. Lots of colors will make anyone feel better! 



I started out with a piece of watercolor paper and applied a small amount of gesso to give it a smooth finish. Next I used some gelatos in in blues, purples and pink to create my background. Once it was complete, I stamped the Arrows background stamp with some Versamark ink and applied white embossing powder to make it pop off all the colors. 


After everything was dried, I die cut a piece of white card stock using a stitched rectangle die and stamped the hot air balloon from Uplifting in Versafine black onyx ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I used 3 of my Zig Clean Color markers that matched the background colors to color in the balloon. I also used a sentiment from the Uplifting set and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. 


I finished up the card by popping up the white rectangle piece with fun foam, added black card stock to the card base and sprinkled some sparkling clear sequins around the card. It's a simple yet so fun card. Love that it looks hard but it wasn't at all. 


Thank you so much for joining me here once again to see what I had to share with you. I loved designing using all of these stamps!! Thank you Christine for having me and allowing me to be a part of your blog this month!! (Christine: "We have to say a huge thank you to you - all your projects have been so inspiring and cheerful. Thanks for being our guest - I enjoyed it soooo much!")

Have a great day!!

Angel 





4 comments:

  1. So fun, love the mix of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved being here and sharing my projects with your amazing products!! Thanks for giving me the opportunity!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab gelato background and I love the way the arrows draw the eye in - great design, Angel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angel his is so sweet! You posts have been wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete