Thursday, July 30, 2015

Guest Designer Sonja Kerkhoffs Part 3

Hello everyone, happy thursday!

I'm here to say a huge thank you and a sad goodbye to our Guest Designer Sonja Kerkhoffs , who shared amazing projects with you this month. I highly recommend subscribing to her blog The Art of Stamping - I'm constantly falling in love with her creations. They are just amazing!

Let's see what she has for you today:

______________________

Hi! It’s me again, Sonja. Today I’m sharing my last guest post with you here on the Create A Smile Stamps blog. I’m a bit sad that it’s already time to say good-bye but I hope you’ve had jus as much fun with my post as I had. Today’s project is a clean and simple card with a little twist. 



My daughter’s starting school shortly, and at her kindergarten’s farewell party she and her friends, who’ll also be off to school, gave a coupon from a local bookstore to each of their teachers. I was asked to accompany these little gifts with matching cards. As my daughter went to the “bear’s class” I thought it was a good idea to use the bear from the new “Poppin’ Over” set for my project. And to make it an even better match I created bookmark cards to go with the coupons.



 





When watercoloring think of using waterproof ink such as Archival or Versafine for your stamping so that the lines won’t smear when coloring. You can also heat emboss your image to prepare it for watercoloring.



Stamps: Poppin’ Over, Ausflippen
Inks: Archival Jet Black, Versafine Onyx Black
Coloring: Akashiya Sai Brush Pens
Paper: Canson XL Aquarell, white cardstock, blue mirror cardstock
Other: clear embossing powder

Thanks for stopping by! I had so much fun guest designing for Create A Smile Stamps - thanks, Christine, for having me - and I hope to meet you all again somewhere sometime on the Net. Sonja
________________________

Thank you Sonja, for being our Guest! It was a pleasure to see your Create A Smile creations! Hope you'll be back some day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment