Wednesday, July 15, 2015

I Love You

Hello there, Michelle here and I am back with another card and video using Create A Smile products. Today I am using the super cute squirrel image from the Friends In The Woods set, to make a cute, love themed card.






When looking through my stamps, I noticed that the little heart from the Underwater Love stamp set would fit into the hands of the little squirrel. I thought this would look really cute, along with a love themed sentiment.






I simply stamped the squirrel, masked him off, along with a hillside and blended some Distress Inks for the background. The squirrel was coloured using Copic Markers and then the little heart was added, followed by the sentiment. To see how the card was made, here is the video:








Look at ways to combine different elements from different stamp sets. Let your imaginations run wild! When masking try and cut your images as close to the lines, or even a little into the lines. This ensures you do not have a white halo around your images.









Thank you so much for visiting the Create A Smile blog today, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment