Tuesday, July 7, 2015

July Release Countdown "3" - Inspiration by Kelly and Samantha

Hello everyone!

It's release-countdown week!
That means we're introducing our newest products to you, sharing inspiration and also excitement :)
Countdown 3 means there are 3 more days until the new products will be added to the shop.





Time for some inspiration!
TKelly's and Sam's turn. Before we get started I'd like to show you what's waiting for you during the next days:

Wednesday:  Countdown "2" Inspiration by Anni and Marina
Thursday:     Countdown "1" Giveaway-day!
Friday:         Countdown "0" IGNITION!!!! Sets will be released at 8am CET (2am EST)

First Up is Samantha - she created two super adorable bookmarks with our new Poppin' Over stamp set. I puffy heart love the colors that she used - and wish I had the time to read more - I would totally re-create one of those and use it!



Oh boy - look how smarty Sam makes them pop over the page. PERFECT!



Next up is Kelly. Make a Wish goes super well with her clean style and her love for bright colors. She made two cards and I can hardly decide which one I love more. Both clean, simple ans striking:

This one has a more elegant touch to it, with the sequins and the stars:

And her rainbow makes this card bold and fun:


Now it's my turn to share another creation using Glück ist. This German sentiment set is so much fun and I'll share more inspiration during the next days. I added some of our brand new enamel stickers to this card - a match made in heaven!



Take a closer look at the entire release here:





Thanks for stoppin' by. We'll be back with more inspiration tomorrow!


5 comments:

  1. Love the wish in the different colors. fun card.
    The little animals looking over the top of the page are darling. They're at the top of my "must have" list.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cute little critters are adorable! Love the stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Beautiful creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see more cute critter stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete