Monday, July 20, 2015

More Poppin'over....

Hello it's monday again and I have another card for you featuring the lovely Poppin'over stampset. Somehow I can't get enough of these awesome critters love them. Don't you?




I am so in love with this stampset isn't it the cutest? I wanted to use all the images in one card and also play with those great glasses die. You get so much more out of your stamps by using those cute little dies.



I started with a pink top folded cardbase. I made a panel out of white cardstock slightly smaller then the cardbase. I first stamped the striped line from the stampset and then stamped the images. Colored the images with copics and masked them of. Sponged the background with tumbled glass distres ink and the lovely stencil from the sending Sunshine cardkit. Diecut the glasses and a partyhat with the cool cuts from the magical frame out of pink cardstock. Adhered them to the animals and "made" it look like real glasses with glossy accents. Stamped the sentiments from the set on the card and on a pink banner. Finally adhered the panel at the cardbase and my card was ready.



Stamps;

Poppin'over



Cool cuts;

Magical frame



Sending Sunshine kit;





You have still time to link up your creations at the sidebar. We would love to see what you come up with.

Have a great week,

Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment