Sunday, July 12, 2015

No-Line Copic Colouring

Hi everyone! :) Hope your weekend was great, if not, it's still sunday ;) Did you manage to catch the sneak peeks? Well, today, I'm sharing one of the new sets called Poppin' Over. I love the idea Christine had for this set. I can't wait to use it again.

I love to share some technique but today I wanted to try for myself this no-line copic colouring.  I'm not the best when it comes to copic colouring so this was a bit of a challenge for me but I hope you'll still like it.



The look of no-line copic colouring always gives the image a softer look. I wanted to try this today.

This card is pretty straight forward because I wanted to concentrate on the colouring. 

I started off by die-cutting frams from the  Magical Frame set. I die-cut first because I can arrange the frames and plan where my images would be stamped. 

After that, I left the frames (not gluing them down yet) on the card base so I will know exactly where to stamp my images after I've inked it with a really light ink. (You can use any light ink pad you have)

I used the left over of the frames to fill it spaces.


Create A Smile Stamps - Magical Frames
Create A Smile Stamps - Poppin' Over


I used a big stamp press to pick up all my three images after planning where I want them. If you have this, it's very useful because you can stamp all three at the same time and easily make multiples.


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Thanks for stopping by,


Marina

3 comments: