Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Poppin' Over Colour fun!


Hi crafters,
Justine here again bringing you another technique to use on your cards!


I wanted to create a card where all of these little creatures would be looking out the window. I was thinking of cutting out a window but I decided to mask off some areas instead.


Instead of my explaining, let me show you. It was really easy, I stamped and heat embossed the animals. Masked off each square and applied some colour.




  • Don't forget to use your grid lines on your cutting mask to line up the squares you need to mask off.

  • Always start your blending off the paper and move slowly towards the paper in a circular motion to avoid harsh ink lines



Create a Smile's Poppin' Over Stamp Set

For a complete supply list, head on over to my blog.




Create a Smile now has a Sale Section on the website - go see what kind of details you can snag!

2 comments: