Monday, September 14, 2015

Out of the "box" ...........

Hi there it's Anja again on the beginning of another week. Hope you all enjoyed our last release and got inspired to work with these new products.

Here is my card for this week.

 
 


When I first saw the stampset wrap it up, the idea of using the packages for buildings came to my mind. So for this card I used that idea and I love how it turned out.



I started with maksing the stamp of before inking it to remove all those bows. I stamped it on a watercolor panel. For the background I used the smooching technique with distress ink. You smear some ink on a clear stampingblock and spritz it with water. Take a transparant sheet and pick up some of the ink and smear it on your card. This gives a very unexpected result. I colored the "windows" with a black copic marker and stamped the balloons, flag, clouds and sentiment from different older sets. Draw some birds in the sky with a black marker.
The sentiment is white heat embossed on black cardstock and I laid some thread behind it. Finished it of with some enamel stickers.



Stamps;

Wrap it Up, Monster Party, Penquin Party, Underwater love and Uplifting.



Enamel stickers;

Holly and berry





Like I told before just look at your stamps and figure out what you can do with them in a different way. You get so much more out of your stamps. Since it is a big scenery I still wanted to keep it clean by using only one color. Ofcourse you can use more colors but the focus is now on the image.



Keep sharing all your projects with us we love to see what you create with the create a smile stamps.

2 comments: