Saturday, December 5, 2015

Flying by to say Merry Christmas

Hey stampers, Anni here with another non-traditional Christmas card.





When I heard from Christine that she wouldn't restock the set "Uplifting" I was a little bit sad because I love this set very very much. So I made another card with this cute bird.





  • Stamp, color and fuzzy cut the bird and the santa hat. I used Polychromos and Prismacolors for coloring but you can use every medium you like to.
  • Create the background with a stencil and some different shades of Distress Ink.
  • Die cut a frame for the bird.
  • Assemble the card nd add some sequins!





  • Whenever I color with colored pencils I go over the lines with a black fine tip pen after I finished coloring.
  • You can create the frame by using a scallopped circle and a standard circle.
  • When you use different colors with your stencil and move it inbetween you can create different patterns. 
  • Add some extra ink blending to the background to create a softer look.


Some of the cute stamps from Create a Smile won't be restocked! They are on sale right now - go and grab them, it will be your last chance!



            

3 comments: