Sunday, December 13, 2015

I Love Snowflakes! What about you?

Hey everyone! How's your preparation for the holidays? I've been having some Christmas parties with friends in the last few weekends! It was fun and I'm excited for more wine and loads of food ;) If you're like me and are still making Christmas cards, I hope this will give you more ideas.

Oh! Don't forget, there's a big discount on some of the products! Get them before they are gone! Click here to get to the store.





I love making one of a kind cards for my friends but sometimes, when I have to do something in bulk, I like to have something special but easy to replicate. 

Firstly, I started by die cutting a white panel using the snowflake die from the Snow Dance kit. I love this die because it's so big and it's just a great center piece! On the card panel itself, I sponged it colours using Distress Ink. You can use ANYTHING you like :) Distress Ink, watercolour, patterned paper, possibilities are endless! You can even turn this into a shaker card!

Next, I added my sentiments and dots of Gold Stickles for some holiday touch ;) 




Create A Smile Stamps - Snow Dance kit
Create A Smile Dies - zu Weihnachten
Ranger Gold Stickles
Distress Ink - Barn Door, Peeled Paint



Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Thanks for stopping by,


1 comment:

  1. So beautiful....I love both the red and the gold, you go from festive to elegant! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete