Saturday, February 13, 2016

Flowers, flowers, flowers!

Hey stampers, Anni here!
How are you today? Have you planed some crafting time this weekend!
I have a really colorful card for you today!







You may already know that I love to color with colored pencils. A year ago I wrote a tutorial about it. Back then I told you that I don't like to use bleding solutions on my coloring. But now I got some Gamsol and I have to say I changed my opinion!




  • Die cut a circle out of a card panel.
  • Stamp your iamges in light shades of the color you want to color them in.
  • Color the flowers.
  • Die cut the "birthday" and heat emboss the "Happy".
  • Adhere some vellum behind the die cut circle.
  • Assemble the card.


  • The Gamsol makes the coloring with colored pencils much faster. It is easier to accomplish smooth blending. On the other hand you get a much softer look. I love bright colors. So I created the basic layer with colored pencils and Gamsol and added then some brighter spots with only colored pencils.
  • With a very light ink (or second generation stamping) there is no need for masking.





         

6 comments: