Hello cafty friends!
If you're part of the Create A Smile Friends & Family facebook group (everyone is welcome!) or if you recently received an order you already know about this:
We're starting a monthly challenge! Woohoooo!
It's called "Challenge of the month" and we're having a month-long theme for you to take our your Create A Smile products and play along.
To celebrate the challenge-launch we're hosting a fun Blog Hop today:
We're giving away a 25€- gift card for one lucky hopper. Hop along the blog and leave us a comment telling us hoe many different Create A Smile stamp sets you found along the hop. Also let us know which of those sets is your favorite and why.
You'll be aentered in the drawing if you leave your comment by Saturday night, we'll pick one random winner für the 25€ gift card on Sunday.
There are 11 designers playing along in our very first challenge, who have a LOT to inspire you. So, let's take a look at the first challenge that they played in and that is open for your as well:
Our first theme is favorite. You'll find the rules to play along at the bottom of this post.
But here are the links to our 11 designers:
and here's the card I I would like to share with you:
I thought that "favorite" opens up so many possibilities that I wanted to covor up a few of them for my interpretation:
1) Favorite Techniques:
At this point I am in love with inkblending, so I had to use that. But I also love using stencils on my background, so I also used a stencil over my inkblended panel.
2) Favorite color combo:
Everything turquoise/ teal catches my eye, with pops of orange and yellow.... well, I can't resist. ;)
3) Favorite theme
I love the seaside, the sea, everything underwater. And summer.
That's why I cheated a bit. I pulled out a new set that has not been released yet (calles glowing seaside) and used the new little jellyfish and a sentiment. By the way - the large polka hearts stencil is also part of the June release ;)
Now it's time for YOU to play along in that challenge.
- This challenge is open to everyone, everywhere
- create a new paper crafting project (card, layout, gift wrapping...) matching the theme
- leave a short note on your post how you incorporated the theme to your project
- Use at least one Create A Smile Stamp or Die as your Focal Point.
- Post your project to your blo or online gallery including a link to the current challenge
- Please display the challenge banner.
- Link up your project to our Linky - please directly link to your challenge-post, NOT to your entire blog.
- Add as many projects as you'd like, but make sure they all hit the guidelines.
- You have until the end of the month to enter
- One lucky winner will receive a 15€ gift card.
- Have fun!