Wednesday, July 13, 2016

[Video] Peerless Watercolor Ocean Shaker

Hello friends! Amy here and I am back today with a video tutorial on watercoloring with Peerless Watercolor.





Last month, I saw the movie Finding Dory and it was so funny! It makes me want to make an ocean card. When I look at my stamp sets, I discovered there is everything I need in Underwaterlove! There is an octopus and tropical fishes like Nemo and Dory!! Even the sentiment "I'd cross an ocean for you" fits because they indeed crossed the ocean together :)





To make the ocean shaker card, I am using Peerless Watercolor for the background as well as the critters. My video will show you how my card come together along with tips and tricks.

To watch the video in HD on YouTube, click HERE.





  1. Storing Peerless Watercolor in clear book folder is a cheap storage alternative
  2. When watercoloring, avoid using too much water. This will cause the image to bleed. Instead, work in layers with drying in between to get the color intensity you want
  3. If the sentiment is crooked (because it happens...), save it by putting sequins next to it to divert attention

















If you like my video, please give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel! I would love you to be a part of my crafty journey! On my blog, I also have the full supply list for today's card. You can see it HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I will see you next month!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love this card! It looks like so much fun to make and I'll bet whoever receives it thinks it's a lot of fun to receive. Nice job, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Video 😍

    Thanks for your inspiration Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cute and refreshing card. I love shaker cards even if it's not always so simple to put the elements together !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your video! Shaker cards are hard to make but, the results are worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card and a great job on your water coloring. ♥ it!

    ReplyDelete