Saturday, September 3, 2016

Snowmen Shaker Card

Hey stampers, Anni here! Long time no see! I had an awesome vacation in France and now I am back to bring you a Christmas card. A Christmas card? Again? Summer isn't over yet, I can hear you say! You're right but Christmas is less than four month away! And who can't say NO to these cute snowmen anyway?






I've told you before I am not a big fan of shaker cards. But I had the idea for this card in my mind for a few weeks so I just had to do it.




  • Stamp, color and fussy cut the snowmen.
  • Die cut two circles from white cardstock (for the cardbase) and one from some acetat.
  • Die cut a circle frame from cardstock and two from dimensional adhesive.
  • Adhere the two dimensional circle frames to one cardstock circle. Fill in some beads and sequins. Add the acetat circle and on top the cardstock circle frame. That's the shaker element.
  • Now you can decorate the shaker element.
  • Stamp a sentiment and assemble the card.

  • For my shaker element I used white and clear sequins. To the mix I added some sequins in pink and turquoise to bring in the colors of my snowmen.
  • It is easy to die cut a circle frame just by using two circle dies. I used this method for the dimensional adhesive, too.



This card fits perfectly the new challenge of the month. The theme is: Circle. That's easy, isn't it? Play along! We can't wait to see your great projects.



   

3 comments: