Saturday, November 19, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Hey stampers, Anni here!
Today I have another Christmas card for you!





I LOVE the cute set A Friendly Turn/Gute Aussichten! I was thinking about ways to use it in a different way! And then I had the idea to combine it with the set Whimsical Wheels!





  • Stamp, color and fussy cut the train and the snowmen! And yes, there is a lot of fussy cutting to do! But I love it so I don't mind.
  • Choose ink pads in the colors you used for the coloring. Stamp snowflakes to create the smoke coming out of the train's chimney! Die cut the piece of paper with a stitched rectangle die.
  • Stamp the sentiment on a piece of  cardstock and cut it into a banner. Cut a second banner!
  • Assemble the card.



Whinsical Wheels will be retired! When it is gone, it's gone! AND it is on sale! Go and grab it!



         

4 comments:

  1. Na das ist ja eine süße und geniale Idee. Die Karte ist wirklich toll geworden.♥ Ich hatte schon überlegt, wie denn die Schneemänner in die süßen Fahrzeuge kommen und ob das evt. ein neues Set ist.*hihi* Vielen Dank für die tolle Erklärung.♥
    Liebe Grüße
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that Train stamp and you gave me Idea Annie
    thanks for sharing your clever idea
    cuuuteee card ever

    ReplyDelete