Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Time to Love

Hi everyone! Raluca here with a new card using the cute "Time Flies" stamp set.



Since Valentine's Day is fast approaching I really wanted to make a cute card, but not to cute, that I can give to my husband and I think that I came up with the perfect design.



On a piece of white cardstock I stamped the clock using black ink and I added the eyes and little "feet" also in black. Then I stamped the wings using a light color so I can use the no-line coloring technique.
I colored the image using my Nuvo Creative Pen sets and I love the result.
Underneath the clock I stamped the "time to" from the same set and I added the "love" from my stash (it's my only big love that I have).
Added a few clear sequins and I mounted the panel on a kraft card base.
I hope you like my card and that I inspired you to create one for your love :) 








If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca


1 comment: