Sunday, March 12, 2017

All You Need Is A Background Stamp - Part 2

Hey crafters! How have you been? Last week's use of the cling background stamp has inspired me to do a couple of weeks using only that as the main stamping feature. Today, I'm using a smaller cling stamp but you can stamp it repeatedly to make a background :) 





First, I stamped the leaves using Versamark and cover it with white embossing powder for each stamping time. This helps me to see where I'm stamping the next cluster of leaves without accidentally overlapping the previous stamping.

I used my favourite prima watercolour to create splashes of green. 
The sentiment is simple and bold using a big die-cut and black paper.. This such a quick card which you can replicate using many images. 

Have fun!



Prima Watercolors
White Embossing Powder
VersaMark Ink


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,




3 comments: