Tuesday, March 21, 2017

For you, my friend!

Hi crafty friends and welcome to our crafty space. Raluca here with a new card showcasing the Funky Feathers stamp set.






I really wanted to make an elegant card using this set so I decided to try coloring on black cardstock with Nuvo Embellishment Mousse from Tonic Studios. I loved how it looked so I made this card.






On a black cardstock panel measuring 10×14 cm I stamped in VersaMark and gold heat embossed the outline feathers.

 

Then I took with a little spoon just a little of the Indian gold and Lemon sorbet Nuvo mousse and placed it on an acrylic block.
With a wet paint brush I took some of the mousse and started coloring. Such a beautiful shimmer and so elegant result. Loved it.
I colored all the feathers and then I added some splatters with the gold mousse.
For the sentiment I used the "Decorated Wishes - mixed add-on" set and I gold heat embossed the "for you" stamp on a black circle and from the "Just Saying Hello" set I stamped the "my friend" stamp and gold heat embossed it on a white strip.
I mounted the black circle with the sentiment on to a vellum circle and adhered everything on the panel. I glued the panel on a card base and added a few clear droplets and my card was done.


 







Funky Feathers



Decorated Wishes - mixed add-on



Pretty Pink Posh Clear Droplets 4mm

Pretty Pink Posh Clear Droplets 6mm



If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

1 comment: