Monday, March 6, 2017

Happy Easter


Hi there today it´s my turn again to give you some inspiration hopefully.

 
 
 
Like Anni, I deciced to make an eastern card since eastern is on it´s way and I really love those eggstraordinary egghunt stamps.
 





I started with a topfolded white cardbase and stamped those eggs using the masking technique. Did some more masking to create the cloude background and the grass background with some distress ink.
Stamped that cute bunny onto some scrap of white paper and colored everything with copic markers.
Adhered the bunny to the card and stamped the sentiment.
Did some grass with a copic marker.






Stamps


Eggstraordinary egghunt and Welcome baby








Like I mentioned before try to strecth your stamps by using them in other ways, like here I used the mirror image as an egg.
You can get so much more out of your stamps when you look at them in a different way.



We have another challenge going on so please join in the fun and show us what you create.

Have a great week

Anja

1 comment: