Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Hello!


Hi everyone! Raluca here with a new floral card using the absolutely gorgeous "Magic Flowers" stamp set. I think this is my third card using this set :) What can I say?! I really love it!



I love floral arrangements and I tried to create one using flowers and leaves from the set.




On a piece of watercolor cardstock I stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink the images. I masked and stamped to achieve this arrangement. 
Then I colored the flowers and leaves using Nuvo Embellishment Mousse and a water brush. 
I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it using white embossing powder and adhere it to the panel. 
For more interest I added white dots on the colored images and Nuvo Crystal Drops in the center of the flowers. 
I adhered the panel on a pearlescent light green card base using craft foam and my card was done.




Double Stitched Rectangles



Magic Flowers



Just Saying Hello







If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

1 comment:

  1. I like the soft colors and the white detail on the flowers

    ReplyDelete