Friday, March 3, 2017

You Blow My Mind!

Hi there!
Samantha with you here again, and today I have a whimsical little scene to share! 


     

Eeeek! I love it! I just HAD to play with this set, the sweet cloud and the windmill are TOO cute! So when I was flipping through my stamps, it called to me! (and I answered! Ha!)


Let's get to making!
- stamp and color your images (I stamped with permanent ink onto some watercolor paper and colored in the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers)
- fussy cut and set aside


- on a piece of white cardstock, do some ink blending with Distress Inks! I used a piece of computer paper as a 'stencil' to create the harsh line between the grass and sky! (The sky is Peacock Feathers and Blueprint Sketch and the grass is Cracked Pistachio and Twisted Citron)
- splatter some water and let air dry
- heat emboss the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock
- pop up all of the images (and sentiment strip with foam tape)




When you're heat embossing white onto black cardstock, and you notice some stray white dots afterwards, color over it with a black gel pen! It is an instant fix!! 


I LOVE these images! And everything here is from the You Blow My Mind mini stamp set!! 

    
Are you a Create a Smile Stamps SUPER FAN like I am?! Show off your love with the AWESOME tote bags!! They're available in SOOOO many colors!!! eeee!

~Samantha



No comments:

Post a Comment