Samantha here and today I'm sharing a cute and bright card for a good friend!
Sometimes, I just want to color cute images! That's what happened here - those little jellies called tome!
Let's create this card together!
- to start this card, I used some Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and the packaging technique to create the water-y background!
- scribble the colors generously onto a piece of old plastic packaging, spritz with water, and smoosh onto your cardstock!
TIP: allow lots of drying time and layers of watercolor to create a dynamic look!
- onto some watercolor paper, stamp the jellyfish images and color!
- once dry, fussy cut out and pop up onto the card front
- heat emboss part of the sentiment in white onto a strip of black cardstock and stamp the rest of the sentiment in black for lots of interest and contrast!
This could be a one layer card, and therefore easy as PIE to mail, with some simple masking and maybe some ink blending instead of the watercolor!
The sentiment is from one of the BEST phrase stamp sets ever - Friends Like You! And I used that CUTE jellyfish from the Glowing Seaside set for pops of color!