Thursday, June 1, 2017

happy rainbows 1/5 * hello friend

Hello friends, Nicole here.

A new month ... a new series! :-) This time it's all about rainbow colors 🌈 on my cards. I hope you get inspired :-)



I love rainbow colors on cards. They make me happy. It's that simple 😉💕🌈


This is a very simple card to make...
  1. stamp stripes in rainbow colors ( I used dye ink) In this case, the MISTI stamping tool helped me a lot to get the stripes exactly parallel
  2. stamp your greeting with a crisp black ink (I used Versafine Onyx Black Pigment Ink)
  3. stamp your cute critter from the stamp set "poppin' over"


Poppin' over / Friends like you


Rainbow colors can add a fun and colorful touch to a simple layout.


There's a sale going on in the shop 😀


Have a happy day!
Thanks for stopping by :-)
Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment