Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Strong like coffee

 Hi crafty friends and welcome back to our crafty space. Raluca here with a new card showcasing the "Just like coffee" stamp set.



I realized that I haven't used the "Just like coffee" mini stamp set and really wanted to play with it.


First step was to die cut a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle. 
Then, I stamped the coffee pot and masked it so I could stamp the background behind it. 
I used the smallest triangle from the "Going graphic" stamp set and I stamped the pattern behind the coffee cup using a mint ink pad. Next, I peeled the mask of the image and colored the pot using Nuvo markers. 
I stamped the sentiment next to it and I added a few clear sequins for more effect. 
I mounted the panel on a dark grey card base and my card was done.














Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear 4mm

Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear 6mm


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments: