Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Ocean is calling!

Hi crafty friends and welcome back to our crafty space. Raluca here with a new card showcasing the adorable "All hands on deck" stamp set.



I wanted a bold looking card and using a lot of black and white and just a small part colored with bold colors seemed the best idea!


O a white panel I stamped in black the Sophisticated Shells cling stamp, but only on the bottom half of the panel. 
Next, I trimmed 5 strips of black cardstock and glued them over the stamped part, leaving space between every strip.
Next, I die cut a white circle and ink blended 4 blue Distress Inks and added the circle to the panel.
Then, I stamped, colored and fussy cut the images and glued them to the circle. 
I stamped the sentiment on a piece of white cardstock, trimmed it down and adhered it to the panel and the card was done.






If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

2 comments: