Saturday, December 9, 2017

((VIDEO)) Christmas Card with Non-Christmas Stamps

Hello crafty friends! It's Jess and today I have a card and a video with a Christmas theme using the On a Roll and Make a Wish stamp sets.







I was talking with my mom about the On a Roll stamp set and she said they would make cute Christmas ornaments so I decided to make her idea a reality.




I colored up the armadillos with traditional Christmas colors but left the bodies more realistic. I added lines to make them appear to hang like ornaments and then added a large sentiment to fill the space. You can get more details in the video:









Use a ruler to help you draw a straight line down to the armadillos. Varying the heights and colors of the armadillos makes this simple card more interesting.







Make a Wish










Be sure to follow on Facebook for the most up to date information and inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! First of all, these cute armadillos make wonderful ornaments. Secondly, your design reminds me of a card that I created last week: https://marianne-cards-n-stuff.blogspot.gr/2017/12/love-and-snow-at-christmas.html
    I guess great minds think alike lol

    ReplyDelete