Sunday, February 11, 2018

Hallo - How Are You?

Hey you! It's Sunday and it's really cold :( I'm all done with winter and I can't wait for spring. Anyone with me? Anyways, with the dark and cold day, I wanted to change my colour palette for today. I've put aside my rainbow palette and limit them. 



Using the landscape stamp, I've stamp out one of the scenes using versafine black ink. It's waterproof so it's prefect to use it with watercolour. Instead of colouring the whole card, I've only colour it partly as you can see. I thought this would give the card a bit of dimension and I like having some clean white space in a busy card. 








Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Mail Call : Christine is looking to decorate her office with your beautiful Create A Smile cards creation. Send your cards to Merremstr. 21, 47053 Duisburg, Germany.



Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment