Saturday, September 17, 2016

Flower Wreath

Hey stampers, Anni here - again!
I have a second card for you this week (Nicole and I switched post days) and this time I combined flowers and watercolors.







I love the flower dies that come with the Pocket Tag die. There are so many great dies in this set, it's a great deal. I like especially the flowers! So I decided to go with them and then the idea of making a wreath started building up in my head!




  • Die cut the flowers and leafes a few times from watercolor cardstock.
  • Press Distress Inks onto your craft mat and add a little bit of water.
  • Dip all the flowers and leafes into the color.
  • Arrange a wreath on your card base.
  • Heat emboss the word happy on vellum and fussy cut.
  • Heat emboss the word birthday on cardstock and cut it into a stripe.
  • Assemble the card.


  • Add a little bit of Enamel Accents to the stamen as a detail.
  • Draw a circle on your card base with a pencil. It makes it easier to create the wreath.


Follow Create a Smile on Facebook and Instagram to get all the news! Next week is release week!



   

4 comments: